Fair warning: Some of the notes may be inaccurate or out-of-date. I also have spent very little time copyediting the notes (since I wrote them to help me teach, not necessarily to be read on their own).
- Session 01: First steps
- Session 02: Expressions, variables and loops
- Session 04: Transformations and functions
- Session 05: Media: Images and sounds
- Session 05.5: Synthesizing and analyzing sound
- Session 06: Arrays, objects, and working with data
- Session 06.5: Data from CSV files
- Session 07: Functions, continued; Objects with methods
- Session 07.5: Classes as object factories
- Session 08: Text and type
- Session 09: Browser controls and video
- Session 10: Using external libraries; Intro to RiTaJS.
- Session 11: Making Games with p5.play
- Session 12: Making mobile apps with p5.js
More to come!